Let’s celebrate Hungary’s Birthday together!
Goulash, lángos and other delicious Hungarian specialty foods and baked goods.
11 am Market
12 pm Arts and Crafts for kids
1 pm “Birthday cake for Hungary” – baking contest
– Anyone can enter with any type of home made pastry to celebrate our home country’s birthday.
– Pastry drop off at the picnic by 1 pm on August 20, 2017. – Professional judges. – Presents for the winners.
– If you do not want to enter the contest but wish to contribute to the success of the picnic, you are welcome to donate a tray of baked goods. – Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Hungarian Hall.
2 pm August 20th celebration:
– Blessing of the first harvest bread
– Music and folkdance shows
Afternoon: Football and other fun activities.
For more information about the market, please contact 604-375- 0854.
For more information about the “Birthday Cake for Hungary” contest, please contact 778-927- 1973.